Michael Jordan: The Greatest Ever | Teen Ink

Michael Jordan: The Greatest Ever

May 17, 2012
By CelticsAllDayWilson25 BRONZE, Whitney, Texas
CelticsAllDayWilson25 BRONZE, Whitney, Texas
1 article 0 photos 16 comments

Favorite Quote:
I call it how I see it with my glasses on "Lil Wayne"


As soon as the future hall of famer stepped out on the court for the first time, everybody from the beginning new he was gonna become one of the greatest player ever.
Michael Jeffrey Jordan February 17,1963 he was born in Brooklyn, New York. Michael grew up in Wilmington, North Carolina with his family.He was the 4th of 5 He has two older brothers, Larry Jordan and James R. Jordan, Jr., one older sister, Deloris, and a younger sister, Roslyn. Michael Jordan soon apllied at North Carolina at Chapel Hill in 1981 and soon became a star on there basketball team.His teem won the NCAA Champinship in 1982 and Jordan won the NCAA Collage Player of the year during the 1983 and 1984 seasons.Jordan left college after his junior year to join the NBA. Drafted by the Chicago Bulls, he soon proved himself on the court. He helped the team make it to the playoffs and scored an average of 28.2 points per game that season. For his efforts, Jordan received the NBA Rookie of the Year Award and was selected for the All-Star Game. Michael has had a big impact for people all over the world for what he does on and off the court.