How to Experience the Worst Summer Ever | Teen Ink

How to Experience the Worst Summer Ever

By malibuboats7 GOLD, Hartland, Wisconsin
malibuboats7 GOLD, Hartland, Wisconsin

Check List:
Mess up accidently one time that will make your parents unbelievably upset to lose their trust for the length of 1 whole summer.
2 parents that want to disown you.
1 sentenced grounding for the entire summer.
1 car and 1 phone to be taken away.
A boatload of friends that want to hang out with you.
Acres of toys you have wanted to play with.
Harvests of plans and trips made ahead of time.
The BEST summer weather imaginable or a supply of 13 weeks.

Directions:

Successfully manage to lose all trust and respect from your parents 1 week before summer. Make them more upset than you care to ever make yourself.
Tell your 2 parents with the most disrespectful attitude and make sure to throw a heap of swear words in there too. Parents appreciate that.
Hear the words, “You’re grounded for the entire summer mister.” come out of their mouth.
Don’t dismiss yourself from your parents until they take your phone and lock it in the dresser in their room and hide the key. Also, throw the keys to your car that’s getting taken away at them without holding back.
Now, get your boatloads of friends piled up ahead of time so every single one of them comes to your house to talk and ask for you to hang out. Just so it’s even more daunting.
The acres of toys and summer games should be sitting around your house so it’s a constant reminder that you can’t play with them. Just to make it worse.
Think about the harvests of plans with your friends and fun trips you planned for this summer at all times. It is crucial to never let those canceled plans leave your mind.
Finally, for best result… have the best summer weather imaginable for the full supply of 13 weeks. This ensures you are pasty white when you go back to school next year, while everyone else is tanned up.

This is an uncommon recipe piece, on how to have the worst summer of your life.