How to Get Voted to the Top of This Site | Teen Ink

How to Get Voted to the Top of This Site

October 25, 2017
By davismkammerer GOLD, Newmarket, New Hampshire
davismkammerer GOLD, Newmarket, New Hampshire
18 articles 0 photos 5 comments

publish something. anything. it doesn't matter what it is. it doesn't matter the quality. people will always upvote you, or whatever we use. views? is it views? I think it's views. so as soon as you publish a piece, it will get lots of views. the only things of quality that I've actually done are WE ARE DONALD TRUMP! And (purely through self-awareness, mind you) why doctor Seuss is my clickbait and yet because I published about 18 pieces, I've been on the front page... actually MORE than 18 times. Think about that. I’m garbage, and at least one of my pieces made the front page not once, but TWICE. That’s either encouraging or incredibly depressing. But if my garbage can get front page, surely we can get anything on the front page, even a piece saying that Donald Trump might be good for this country for SOME reason. My worst piece is probably a think piece for the ages because I gave up halfway through writing due to a sudden realization. “This isn’t my original idea, John Oliver said the same thing in the video I watched... exactly three days ago. (i usually take three days to actually write about something. Or longer as with dear Mr. trump (which I still like, but the timing was off because I only decided to upload it after the project got turned in for school.))” so just upload something. That’s how you get front page. Use a cliche’. And you better do it quickly, because, and feel free to correct me [here] theed, but teen ink’s on hard times. Now about that trump piece...


The author's comments:

do you know how hard it is to publish a magazine every month? nietheir do I!