Importance of Education | Teen Ink

Importance of Education

By Kanza SILVER, Aligarh, Other
Kanza SILVER, Aligarh, Other

Education is very important part if our life. Without education life is like a tree without blossoms or fruit. Education makes us able to pace the darkness of life. it gives us power to know our duties and responsibilites. It guides us what should we do and what not. A man without education is not a complete man. Education makes a person, a real human.

The importance of education can be felt from this glade tiding of Muhammad. He says in the Hadees that,

"Knowledge is your lost capital so

Whenever you find it, get it."

Education is necessary in every field of life. Suppose, you think to become a cricketer or singerwhy should to get education, it is only practice in the respective field. But edication is necessary in these types of occupations also.

Nowadays, most of the people are giving education to their children but some villagers and some orthodox are not allowing their to get education. this thinking should be ended because in this hi-tech world, it does'nt matters, whether it is a girl or boy.

there should be campaigns for people to know the importance of education because it is the right of every human.