My First Day at School | Teen Ink

My First Day at School

By shravya.goteti SILVER, Hyderabad, Other
shravya.goteti SILVER, Hyderabad, Other

when you are you then........ "YOU ARE BEST TO YOURSELF"

I won’t go! I won’t go! No! No!”This was atypical lower kindergarten student attending her first day of school-me-years ago!

My dad gave me a chocolate and I stopped crying and was lost in the world of chocolates like I still do .I didn’t notice that I was being taken to the class while my parents left. I started crying and yelling .My class teacher came to me and offered me another chocolate on the condition that I wouldn’t cry .So, controlling my emotions , I stretched out my tiny hand and she gave me the chocolate once again I lost myself in the world of chocolates
After finishing it, I started crying hoping she would give me one more. She came to me and I expectantly stretched out my hand. She smiled, took me in her lap and asked “Is it a new bag?” I was enthusiastic about showing others my new things .I opened my bag and showed her my new box which had Mickey Mouse picture on It .She looked at it so enthusiastically that anyone who saw her face at that moment would think that she was seeing a box of that kind for the first time .Later some of my new friends and I played games with her. She was like a friend to me.
Then when it was the time to leave ,my mother came to pick me up but I  was not willing to leave .I started crying ,but my teacher convinced me that she would teach me a new game the next day . Then I stopped crying and waved her goodbye

Chidhood is the best part of the life.