Sky Does Minecraft | Teen Ink

Sky Does Minecraft

By LJones1 PLATINUM, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
LJones1 PLATINUM, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

When you rise in the morning, form a resolution to make the day a happy one for a fellow creature. -Sydney Smith

(I will be writing this in a letter form as a letter to Sky Does Minecraft and his fellow youtubers. Enjoy!)

Dear Sky/Adam,

I wrote this letter as a way to explain how grateful I am for you and yor friends. I've always been a fan of Minecraft and it was actually one of the only things me and my younger brother shared in common we actually had contests to see who bulit the best house but he never played fair. Anywho, I adore your work so much! When I have rough days I love watching your Do Not Laugh videos and Hide and Seek they always make me feel better. Also we have something in common! I have ADD too and I get so scattered and like everywhere at once. I remeber once me and my stepdad had a well I suppose I'll call it an emotional talk and I was extremely upset and depressed and you want to know what I did? I watched your Bacon Man videos and laughed so hard till I felt better! You are a ray of random and funny sunshine in a tough and dark world! I love you and your friends and please never stop making videos!!! <3 <3

I enjoy every one of Adams videos and they make me feel great and they make me realize how important laughther is in the world.