Super Teacher | Teen Ink

Super Teacher

By MaxwellSensbar BRONZE, Skokie, Illinois
MaxwellSensbar BRONZE, Skokie, Illinois

Dear Mr. Stein,

You inspire me to choose a profession you thoroughly enjoy. To some, teaching stays boring throughout their career, but to you it remains infinitely fun. You make the best out of your job and you always amaze me. When I decide to choose my profession I insist on always remembering you and the love of your job.

I admire how your attitude holds both serious and nice at the same time. You always keep a good character when in school, in the classroom, and out of it. To this day safety remains very important to me, and I feel this safety in your classroom. I admire how you mix both fun and school work together. Many teachers try and fail to accomplish a good learning environment, and personally I think you mastered it. 

I really appreciate your dedication to our school, and dedication to the classroom. Your commitment helps me and other students succeed as you support them throughout middle school. Your reliability both amazes me and impresses me to this day. From you, I insist on taking many valuable lessons you taught me into my own life as I progress through my career. Thank you for the laughs, the learning, and much more.