Joyce Gillaspie

Every year there are lots of good teachers but their is the specific teacher that has done a lot for the class. This year my opinion for educator of the year is Joyce Gillaspie. Ms. Gillaspie is my reading and english teacher. She mostly has english classes but teaches about one or two reading classes. Ms. Gillaspie is a teacher at Macarthur 9th grade school. Ms. Gillaspie is an outstanding teacher. Her main priority is to have us pass all of our classes to get the educated in class. In class she always tells us to stay focused and on task. During our warm up she would sometimes put music to make us relax and stay focused. Here and then she would give us a treat like an orange or a chocolate for something good we would do as a class. She has good ways of teaching the students learn and take in the knowledge and, she makes learning fun. Ms. Gillaspie basically makes learning easier. In our reading class we set a goal of how many books we have to read by the end of the year and with the books we do little activities. Even though our class is loud and sometimes rude Ms. Gillaspie keeps her cool and stay calm. She is also one of the friendliest teachers in the entire school. Although there was a lot of great teachers this year my opinion for educator of the year would be joyce gillaspie Ms. Gillaspie.

Gerardo V. said...
May 1, 2015 at 9:15 am
NICEEEEE!!!!

Alexander B. said...
May 1, 2015 at 8:53 am
Good Job Bruhhh

Lizet L. said...
May 1, 2015 at 8:50 am
love it !!!! cx it was well said ......

Reneortiz said...
May 1, 2015 at 8:41 am
ha ha ha a ha ha ah a

Reneortiz said...
May 1, 2015 at 8:39 am
I'm immpressed

Braulio said...
May 1, 2015 at 8:38 am
This story was fire.

briannarnic said...
May 1, 2015 at 8:37 am
wow i really like your story

yungarlyy said...
May 1, 2015 at 8:36 am
dont like mrs.gillispie but boyyyyy this story was bomb