Black and White | Teen Ink

Black and White

By vagzz SILVER, Greater Noida, Other
vagzz SILVER, Greater Noida, Other

" It doen't matter who you are or where you come from. The ability to triumph begins with you. Always."
- Oprah Winfrey

White.
Black.
So stark and so opposite.

Holding the world in them, well, scientifically, they appropriately define the perceptions of this worldly world too.

The world which lives in the little giggles and in the light-hearted acts of innocence, in the niches which define us and also give the pleasures of living!

Well, do you realize, even these things aren’t completely white either!
It is so difficult to ape white, to ape that level of purity.

Whereas black!
Oh what a colour it is!
The world gets crazy for things in ‘Black’.

And so, do the darker shades of our being speak much more for us to define who we are!

So driven are we by the glitters of life that we take to commit ‘sins’, despite knowing about them! The eye-glistering, heart-melting desires succeed in creating that horse-eyed field which simply woos us to do anything to grab them!

Somehow, science has an answer!

White, is not a colour with respect to science. It is but a reflection of all the wavelengths in the visible spectrum. And by that, it itself is a self-sparkler, projecting the positivity of all the elements that we can see.

Surprisingly, what we perceive as sparkle is not white but things that reflect a particular light, by that, which tend to show us what they aren’t.

The brilliance of white light is such that it must blind you by its power!

Perhaps, this world is built in the thin boundary which separates black with white. And how much asymptotically we approach white defines how ‘clear’ we are as individuals. Afterall, we are doomed to stay in this transition only. Since black and white encapsulate the globe in them, devoid yet full of spirit.

Oh colours!
The human mind is just articulative! To show how good or bad a ‘thought’ is, it chose to take analogy from these naïve elements of nature and forgot that the most beautiful bursts of life comes in a complete pallet. To enjoy each shade of what it has to offer, you must dip your feet in each box of colour and jump carelessly onto your canvas, painting it your way!

Caution: which box you jump in most shall engulf the paint splash on the canvas and beware, that shall only define you and speak volumes for you in this place!

This world has both, black and white. But black, being stronger to lay-man’s eye, is what consumes the white!