To My Beautiful Sister | Teen Ink

To My Beautiful Sister

By Ambar163 BRONZE, Bluffton, South Carolina
Ambar163 BRONZE, Bluffton, South Carolina

Dear Sister: This my last year of high school, and the best one I've had, not only because I got to spend it with you but also because I've overcome most of my fears. And let me tell you sista, it feels good. So if you're wondering why am I telling you this is because everyone has fears, I have fears, you have fears, even mom has fears and she the strongest woman I know. But to overcome them you have to have love and support and a lot of it, and let me tell you is I've had the best support there is because you've always been there whether you agree with me or not.One of the many things I love and admire about you is that you don't give up, never, even when people say is impossible you prove them wrong. And I wish I was more like you in a lot of ways, I wish I was more outspoken like you, more intelligent like you, and just more like you. But I'm not, and I'm ok with that because either way, I have people that love and support me just like I am. I have learned so much from you little sis, and every little thing I will take with me wherever life takes me. Now this is starting to sound like a goodbye but it's not I will be living with you a little bit longer but one we are both going to have our own life and families and I want to see you grow up into the wonderful woman I know you're going to be. You may or may not know this but I'm very proud of you, and very proud to call you my sister. I love you so much, little sis.

I wrote this on thanksgiving and I just wanted to be thankful for my sister. I want people to appreciate what they have because some people take everything for granted and one day they won't have the most important thing in life. FAMILY!!!

Chukster said...
Ambar, you are a beautiful young lady! Claudia and I are so proud of both you and Perla. The both of you make us very proud, even if we're just step parents.....sort of. Love to you.