Seasons | Teen Ink

Seasons

By youareworthlife_ BRONZE, Glenwood, Illinois
youareworthlife_ BRONZE, Glenwood, Illinois

When you fall down, rise back up and don't give up this fight because you are worth life"

It became a day in your life where you look to your left and you look to your right and you don't know who's standing next to you. These people were supposed to be your best friends, but once they found out the real you they used it against you. They say I'll always be there, but when you are in your bed crying to a point where no tears come they'll tell you "you're to much" . You see them on websites with so many other friends and say I guess I'm not important . They try and convince you that your worth something, and you start to believe it until you realize actions speak louder than words. They say all these nice things , but they are nowhere to be seen.The names they keep saying, the lies the keep making, makes you wonder what you did to deserve this disaster. You are scared to call anyone your friend because they all explode like an earthquake leaving you to pick up the pieces of what's left of your empty heart. You check to see if your still able to feel by seeing if blood runs out your skin. You realize you are truly alone and broken is becoming your middle name again. But maybe you realize that the word friend has end in it for a reason. and Everyone has their seasons.

This piece is about losing friends and not really knowing how to cope, while you are suffering with depression, and the toughness of finding who really is there for you in your time of need.