My World, My Rule | Teen Ink

My World, My Rule

May 4, 2011
By michelleTan GOLD, Bandung, Other
michelleTan GOLD, Bandung, Other
12 articles 0 photos 7 comments

Favorite Quote:
Ordinary isn't sexy ;)


I love writing so much, and so do all of you here, I guess.

I started to realize it when I read Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince. I’m team Cho Chang, FYI, so I don’t really agree with Ginny Potter’s things, LOL. I think Cho is so much better, she’s cute, sweet, and they seem to be so perfect for each other. Well, that’s not what I want to say right now.

What matters is, I was a little disappointed and I was having a thought like, ‘Oh, if I was the author, I will definitely made it up for Harry and Cho!’ No offense, Rowling’s fans! I’m a big fan too. She’s so amazing. It’s like; every author in this world really wants to be like her.

Well, the point is, hell yeah, I will definitely make my own story with my own rule.
See? In my story, I can make Harry marries Cho Chang. I can make Bella Swan chooses Jacob Black instead of Edward Cullen. I can make a story of Michelle Tanera dates David Archuleta. Nobody can argue, nobody can protest, it’s my world!

In my own world of writing, I’m the one who rules.
It’s a nice happy feeling to have everything went out according to our plans, right?

At the end, anyway, what really matters is, yes I do love writing THAT much. ?


The author's comments:
I love writing so much, and so do all of you here, I guess