It's More Than a Wedding Cake

I will advocate my opinion by speaking the truth about how I feel about the topic.

I think it is very wrong to not make a cake just because of the couples sexuality. it may seem like it is not a big deal just because it is over a cake, but it really is a big deal not because of the cake but because Jack Phillips won't serve a married couple just for their sexuality. What is the point in making a cake shop for wedding, birthday's cakes and many more if he is just going to refuse to serve them. Yea I understand he is a christian and that is dis obeying his beliefs but that isn't towards him at all. It does not sound like it is such a big deal but it is. It does not only hurt that couple but hit hurts others just knowing they are not able to get a cske. yes they can go to a nother cake shop but that was not the point and never will be. If this gets out even more i really hope that people understand that if we can just show that gay couples should not be treated differently than straight couples.