The Language of Learning

I wholeheartedly agree with Emily S. in her on the language of learning that English is easy and the most common used language. Most people in other countries mainly speak English. It is true that many people learn it really quickly. I also agree that why are people saying that English is a hard language when it’s not really that difficult to learn. I am surprised how now you can speak 3 languages. Thank you, Emily S. for telling people that English is an easy language to learn and not difficult to understand.

AndresD. said...
Apr. 12 at 3:13 pm
Sergio ur the goat bro I read this and it spoke to me and I can't even read

EliGomez said...
Apr. 12 at 3:12 pm
This article truly spoke to me and I plan on showing this to my classmates and my future son and daughter. You truly are gifted. But your grammar sucks.

Karen.rThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Apr. 12 at 3:13 pm
Yes! I totally agree! Could you even say it made you cry a little?

AndresD. said...
Apr. 12 at 3:11 pm
This is sooooo good u have talent this and is one of the best articles I've read and I don't even read

Apr. 12 at 3:12 pm
You should really read the article sir!!!

Karen.rThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 12 at 3:09 pm
I love when you say "i also agree that why are people saying that English a hard language." It is obvious you know your English sir

sergio_26 replied...
Apr. 12 at 3:11 pm
Thank you I really liked your article too.