A Stupid Mistake Review | Teen Ink

A Stupid Mistake Review

By mcampos.2020 BRONZE, Defiance, Ohio
mcampos.2020 BRONZE, Defiance, Ohio

In the writing titled “A Stupid Mistake” written by Samantha H. I felt that her writing about a big mistake she made left me feeling grateful and surprised.  It left me feeling grateful because I am lucky enough that nothing like this has ever happened to me. I agree with all the text written in this article. I understand that people under the influence should not be on the roads because they can seriously hurt innocent people. It was surprising to me when he hit the pole when he turned around the block. Also I was surprised by the way he was talking to her and said, “Keep your mouth shut. Let me talk.” This article was written very well in my opinion. I enjoy how she included all the details like how the car looked after and how she was feeling about everything. Adding how she wanted to be a police officer because of what had just happened was one of my favorite parts of this article. I wasn’t confused by anything because it was all descriptive and very detailed. Over all I really enjoyed reading this article about “ A Stupid Mistake.”

It's a critic review about the article " A Stupid Mistake."