This I Believe | Teen Ink

This I Believe

April 20, 2017
By nimbus123 BRONZE, South Jordan, Utah
nimbus123 BRONZE, South Jordan, Utah
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

I believe that everyone should have time to play video games. I believe in this because it helps with everyday things and gives you time to think about your day and relax and not have to eny real life things.


I believe in this because I have gotten more social because I talk to people through the internet. The people that I played with helped me become more social. but also the the games that I played also helped me think more before doing something. Video games have helped me a lot and I am going to continue keep playing them. My mom also when I am stressed and she knows she will come over and say to take an hour break and calm down then come back and do the homework or whatever the thing was. My mom and dad both like me playing video games. I really started playing games when I was about five years old and since then I have played them most my life and the have helped me in my life more than I know.

This has impacted my life in a huge amount I have learned that from this that there not a waste of time but a resource that more people should us. Form this I have become more strategic also it has helped my ability to work and get along with other people. When or if I have kids I will teach them this and I will show them. That they are not a bad thing but a thing that they should use in their life to help them relieve stress and socialize.

I believe in playing video games for the following reasons: socializing, relaxing, and helps relieve stress. You should use this because I believe that this will help you just as much if not more than it helps me. Playing games has helped me sins I was a little boy, it helped me make friends and get along with them better I would never get rid of games because of how important they. I have even showed my friends this and they agree with me that it helps and that they have noticed a big difference in their relationships with their friends and family.