Healthy Foods | Teen Ink

Healthy Foods

By edwilkin BRONZE, Port Saint Lucie, Florida
edwilkin BRONZE, Port Saint Lucie, Florida

Healthy foods are filled with nutrients, such as vitamins and minerals, they are low in fat, and are typically low in calories. This makes them perfect for losing weight. Junk foods have no nutrients. They are only composed of calories. If calories were money, and you were trying to decide what to do with it, eating junk food would be the equivalent of throwing that money in the garbage. Your body gets nothing from it.

Healthy foods affect your body. If you eat healthy you will get lots of nutrients. Also you will have lots of energy. And eating healthy helps your body produce nutrients so you can have a nice energetic day.

Unhealthy foods affect your body. If you eat unhealthy foods you will get a lack of nutrients. Also your body will feel weak and lazy. And your body can’t produce proteins and that won’t give you any energy.

Some foods are healthy. Some foods are healthy because they are filled with nutrients. And they help your body produce proteins. Which gives your body energy. So if your body doesn’t get healthy food your body will not function right.

Some foods are not healthy. Some foods are not healthy because they are composed of well… FATS and CALORIES which are not good for you. And if you eat unhealthy your body will lack of nutrients which won’t give you energy.