Hello Pain | Teen Ink

Hello Pain

By Broken_hearted_wolf SILVER, Auburn, Washington
Broken_hearted_wolf SILVER, Auburn, Washington

Yes I’m saying hello to my pain it is not you but it is there in my life and it needs to be confronted. It’s not hard to do some people think it is but truly it is not. After confronting your pain you can then learn to live with it and life shall be much easier I do not wish to stop pain but I wish to learn to live with it. As should you but if you wish not to then put this down and do not read further for I can not help those who won’t accept it. If you have accepted pain in all its forms, such forms are: school
related, home and family related, work and friend related pain. And to learn to live with them is to learn to live your life to its fullest. I do not have much experience but I wish to share my knowledge with others who wish to live with pain. It all starts with knowing what causes you pain just the small things first anything that very lightly makes you feel pain. After you find it confront it, face it, talk to it, feel it and find anything about it that makes it less painful anything at all. Once you do that through it away don’t let it hurt anymore just as if it never did. Now with bigger problems it may be harder to just get rid of but it will pay off in the end. All you need is just a little help and a little indicative.

I am a new wrighter and i have been told im quite good i hope i will soon become a widly published auther

on Jan. 28 2016 at 9:03 am
Dameon_Farris PLATINUM, Folton, District Of Columbia

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree. It will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." - Albert Eistiene

This is an awesome essay congrats bro and also derpity derp derp

mcgorgeous said...
on Sep. 11 2010 at 12:12 am
I wrote you somehing super cool but it wouldnt show up :(

on Sep. 11 2010 at 12:02 am
DERP ya DERPIN DERP you are a total loser ya loser face sooooooooo ewscrayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy you lol love ya buncyhes and bunches if only you wernt datin my older brother LMFAO IM SUCH A FING DERPA DERP DORK ya know what im sizzlein homes phineas and ferb are gonna do it all. NIKKAH NIKKAH NIKKAH oh and thighs.

mcgorgeous said...
on Sep. 10 2010 at 11:58 pm
I mean Big Little Brother! (:

mcgorgeous said...
on Sep. 10 2010 at 11:57 pm
While I type. Me not you! hehe im sophistacated! YAY!

mcgorgeous said...
on Sep. 10 2010 at 11:55 pm
Little brother. That was good. (: Stop looking at my fingers while you type. (: Loser face. yYYour a good writer and you will go far if you  put your mind to it. (:  I love you little big brother (:

raw dawg said...
on Nov. 17 2008 at 4:33 pm
wow man this story is deep i liked it alot if you ask me i think you should get this in like a news paper or somthin.