Why Does This Have to Happen? | Teen Ink

Why Does This Have to Happen?

Have you ever wondered why everything happens so fast. Some people experience birth, death, love and it all can happen in the blink of an eye. Have you ever been in some type of natural disaster such as tornados, earthquakes, volcanos, tsunamis, hurricanes? So many things are happening all over the world there's many people dying and fighting for their lives every second. You may never notice what is going on until something big happens, or you experience it yourself. You may find yourself thinking about why everything happens and why it happens to such innocent people. But everything happens for a reason that was god's plan. As of October 2016 hurricane Matthew is going through. It has killed many people and has hurt them physically and mentally. Why does this have to happen? The other side of the world is probably not being affected in any way, but there's people suffering for life. Do you ever stop and think about how the world would act and look if we didn't have things such as natural disasters,  war, and anything else that isn't good in the world.  To everyone who is suffering i hope things get better.