The Bully | Teen Ink

The Bully

April 16, 2015
By JadeElizabeth11 BRONZE, Minster, Ohio
JadeElizabeth11 BRONZE, Minster, Ohio
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Do you know what a bully looks like? I can tell you. – There is no certain shape, size, color. It can be anybody…
If someone is putting you down to feel good about themselves that’s a bully. When they call you names that’s a bully. But most defiantly when you are physically threatened by that person, that’s a bully.


Everyone could be a bully, but the ones that are --- they don’t have the heart to be nice to the ones who are different.


If you are the bully try, to step in someone else’s shoes for a day and see how they feel. You never know if they have something else going on at home or anywhere that they are ashamed of. 


Some kids like to bully because they might have something going on at home or school that’s stressful on them. These people don’t want anyone to know, so they take their anger out on someone else.


If you think it is okay to bully, you are wrong. It is not okay! Some of you send kids home crying in their room wondering what they did wrong to deserve what they got. And when some people can’t handle it anymore, they give up.


So many people are hurt from this and take it out on themselves. They start to hate themselves because you taught them to. Later on he/she thinks it is okay to scar their beautiful body. When they think they are ready to give up because of you he/she may even commit suicide, and it would be your fault.


To me most bullies are murderers and it all needs to stop now! Everyone is beautiful just the way they are.


The author's comments:

I worte this because i wanted people to know that bullying is not okay.