Writers' Workshop Forums

ELLA43 posted this thread...
on Sep. 23 2018 at 3:25 pm

Sometimes I want more.
You know what, that’s may be a lie.
I constantly want more.
This word, MORE, expresses what we can't say or estimate,
This word, is about how we feel.
It can be used when you are just asking your friends to add more milk to your coffee,
But I, I use this word as a way of life, a way of thinking.
I guess something is probably wrong with me for thinking that, but hey, how is perfect?
And that’s my main point, something about this word make you believe that it is true, perfection is true.
Because there's always going to be someone smarter, prettier and funnier
And that word gets you into a never-ending circle of jealousy, insecurity and chasing
On the outside you may seem blessed or talented because while chasing after perfection you have achieved many thing to write in your resume and if you are still chasing, you will soon find yourself feeling sad for no reason.
Well you see, whenever I am facing something that I'm not, I already know it's going to be my next adventure.
So yes, sometimes people are impressed when they hear about me and I definitely enjoy the journey of exploring lots of options.
However, I still have a hole, a hole of dissatisfaction, a hole that I keep filling,
Instead of taking out,
How I am.

ELLA43, Petah Tikva, Other
0 articles 0 photos 0 comments
ari16, New Delhi, Other
0 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
if you want to be original be ready to be copied

ari16 replied...
on Mar. 7 at 12:37 pm
MEANINGFUL @ELLA43 absolutely relatable. just some grammatical errors check them out. really good

Smith Summer

Parkland Speaks

Campus Compare