scary story | Teen Ink

scary story

Ok so the story starts with some teenagers named laruen,bryce, and katryna went looking for abandoned towns and hospitals  and when they found it in atilanto they went inside and they all had fun and then they heard someone crying in the room so they went in and they saw something crying and moaning so they walked up to it and said “what's the matter” and they thought it was a kid who got scared and they asked if it needed help then it looked at them and opened its mouth and screamed so loud

So they left the hospital and went to the prison that was next door to the hospital and while they were walking they saw a scary thing in a cell and than they took a picture and kept going.  So then the went back to the hospital and they met another group of teenagers and they went to the apartments and then they were walking and then they found a very scary room and walked in it looked like a murder scene so they walked in to the bathroom and there was blood in the shower and hand marks on the certin and written on the mirror it said watch your back and on the wall in blood it says you are next  then they knew that it was a murder place and they all decided to get out as fast as possible

then they heard screaming so they all followed it and they got to the end of the hall they saw one of the other group of friends friends and saw one of her friends dying on the floor and they called 911 and they tried to help the girl but she was gone so when the police arrived the police searched the building and they didn't find anyone at all so the police left and put the apartments on lock down and they went to the hospital and on the walk they felt like they were being watched so they looked behind them and they saw a woman standing there staring at then so they ran to the hospital as fast as they can into the hospital and they were walking around when they saw something standing in the middle of one of the rooms with a knife so they decided to leave the hospital and go to the prison and there was so many cells  and they explored all of them and they also went into the headquarters and they went to the pyco chamber and there were so many straitjackets everywhere and when they were about to leave they saw something and katryna walked up to it and she got scratched and there was no way to get past it so they decided to go out the window since they were on the first floor and when they got outside the left just to go back tomorrow.

astrosack GOLD said...
on May. 25 2018 at 9:41 am
astrosack GOLD, Ashburn, Virginia

"Nobody's here for a reason. Make one."

-makes satisfied face-

on May. 25 2018 at 9:40 am
Fine, I won't. I guess I shouldn't have done that.

astrosack GOLD said...
on May. 25 2018 at 9:38 am
astrosack GOLD, Ashburn, Virginia

"Nobody's here for a reason. Make one."

Don't do that, Sherlock.

@kalynnrock, if you wanted this to be anonymous, then why did you comment on it? I checked the cities of the creator of this article and then your profile. They matched.

kalynnrock said...
kalynnrock, Victorville, California
but my older sister go's to adilanto to go to that abandoned hospitals and tows all the time and there is a prison right across the street and in the hospital you are getting touched and you also hear baby's crying so its really scary there