SHORT STORY: The White Room | Teen Ink

SHORT STORY: The White Room

February 5, 2016
By ThisIsPuGGy SILVER, Yokohama, Other
ThisIsPuGGy SILVER, Yokohama, Other
9 articles 0 photos 7 comments


(Second Version of The Birthday Scare)

Timmy woke up in a room he never seen before.
He stood up, and stretched. He never felt this good in his life. HE examined the room.
The walls were white, and there was 2 doors close to each other. Both were locked. The only furniture in the room was a white table.
He came closer to the table. There was a letter to him. There was also two buttons on it. One says “open the door on the left” and the other one says “open the door on the right.”
He decided to read the letter. It says:
“Dear Timmy,
Welcome to the White Room, where you can only go by sleeping.
Everyday, a random person in the world is picked to got to this room. Today is your lucky day. Wipee!
Anyways, as you can see, there are two doors. One makes you live and the other makes you die in your sleep.
Good Luck!
?
P.S No one made it out alive. Good Luck and may the odds be ever in your favor!
P.P.S The ceiling will go down starting from now. Pick and it will stop! ”

Timmy looked up from the paper. He felt scared. His life was laid in his own hands. If he picks the wrong one, he will die. The ceiling groaned as it moved down. He had to pick fast.
Timmy pushed the left one because he was left handed.
The ceiling stopped moving.
A paper fell from nowhere and said “Congrats, you’re the first one to do it! -?”
Billy felt proud of himself. He did it! He walked to the door and…
The door locked behind him. He had nowhere to go.
Then another paper fell from nowhere.
Trembling, he picked it up.
It said, “Actually, both kills you :D Ceiling falls in ten seconds.”
Timmy swore and swore. He needs to do something fast. He tried pushing the door as the ceiling fell on him and…
He woke up by knocking on his bedroom door.
“You’re going to be late for school honey!” his mom yelled.


The author's comments:

Timmy Chronicles PART 2