The Monster | Teen Ink

The Monster

By kiko12345 SILVER, Wilmigton, Delaware
kiko12345 SILVER, Wilmigton, Delaware

The monster
On a nice sunny day me and my family decide to go out to a lake and have fun. So i start packing my stuff because we was getting ready to leave. I grabbed a couple of snacks and ran to the car. We was all squeezed in the car because it was 12 of us. So we driving for 30 mins and we finally go to the lake. I had a bad feeling about the lake it looked creepy and sepisiou. We got out the car, got out our stuff and we set up our little place so we can sit.

We all decide to go in the lake, because we was all really hot and humid. We started playing volleyball in the water. When all of a sudden my sister screamed and started crying. We asked her what was wrong and she said she stepped on something like some sort of rock. So she got out the water and went w my parents and showed then but they said that was no rock. So we all got out the water because we was scared. We looked at her leg and it seemed like a something bit her foot. None of us wanted to go back in the lake.

So we waited an hour till we got back in the water. I said lets play volleyball again so we started playing and all of a sudden maria goes underwater. We was waiting for her to come back up cuz we thought she was just messing around but she wasn't. We looked for her, then monica was under water we all start to panic. Ater gude was under water we was all scared. We got outside and we told our parents they was freaked out we called 911 they came and couldn't find nobody. They made everyone get out the lake. They brought a whole bunch of people to check it out and what they found out is was crazy. they found the loch ness monster. They had to evacuate. We was all crying because our sisters were gone.

They told us that they found our sis death. We was all crying and sad. We never went back to that lake ever again. We had to live with each other for the rest of our lives. That was the worst experience i have ever went threw. We was all devastated of the tragedy. That was the end of the story it was cool
This will certify that the above work is original.
Francisco Cruz