Broken glass | Teen Ink

Broken glass

By Rachie_P. GOLD, Virginia Beach, Virginia
Rachie_P. GOLD, Virginia Beach, Virginia

don't spend your life hiding from the monsters under your bed> go out and enjoy life to the fullest

What would happen if i died now?
Who would care?
Who would listen?
Would they be sad or relived?
Who would wept in silent tears as I watched from the broken glass?
The lonley feeling of solitude wraps around me as i think of the people who would see my broken body.The questions that plague me so early leave me feeling tired and sleepy.i tried to tell them, the ones closest to me, but they all turned away from me in shame.Hot tears filled my eyes as I relised that they dont want to save me. I bowed my head and left in silence. They never came to save me and at that moment I decided that I would not live in the shadows anymore so I ran far away to a place where the dreams never end and the warmth is forever given to everyone.

Somday these questions will bother you. your moms and dads may not want to talk about it but remember, hide not from the monsters on the outside but rather the monsters on the inside

JuliaD said...
on Oct. 16 2010 at 9:16 am
JuliaD, Faerie, Other

Imagination is more important than knowledge (Albert Einstein)

Your writing is pretty good, but if you want anyone to take you seriously you have to spell check it and use correct punctuation

Rachie_P. GOLD said...
on Dec. 17 2009 at 6:05 am

please leave some coments