3 Words | Teen Ink

3 Words

By Riley_Rose SILVER, Danboro, Pennsylvania
Riley_Rose SILVER, Danboro, Pennsylvania

"Love is when you can get that feeling for someone, and you've never had it before- butterflies in your stomach, you feel super comfortable around that person."- Niall Horan

"Is she gone?" I asked as I came out from behind the door.
Nate choked but slowly answered himself.
"She is gonna know and forgive you but at the same time you need to tell her what has happened." Nate spoke as he starred into my eyes with a look that can really kill a person.
"What she does not know will not hurt her..." my voice starting to break as I thought of what I did before. I thought of her feelings many times and she had never once told me anything. I know from experience that she was feeling this way and I was never there to help her and comfort her when she actually really needed me. When I was away from her I thought of things that might be different if this never happened. They never actually thought of someone's feelings towards this new way of living. My job in this world was unknown until 20 minutes ago. When I was in hiding I got a weird call but I never knew who.

"Your job in this world is to keep Ariana safe. She is a broken girl with a history of space. There is something in this world holding her back. We never found out what."

Why would my job be to make sure Ariana is okay with this world. Nobody has ever explained why I should or whom.

"guys..." I was on my knees crying for a reason that was yet to be known.

"Jack?" I must have passed out or something. I don't know but I found myself on the floor where I thought I belong. I wanted to know this answers to these questions but nobody ever even took the time away to answer me.

"Tell me what I did wrong?" What do you mean? Nobody, nothing even answered a question. Was it in my head? My question is always under missed. It's like a phone call. Sometimes you get through and here the persons voice but to me you never get to hear the other persons voice. There is a moment of silence and for once I don't know what for. There is always a second that is never heard but to the person they are blind