This diary belongs to: Alex Frolo | Teen Ink

This diary belongs to: Alex Frolo

February 10, 2014
By shadowfox110 BRONZE, SAN DIEGO, California
shadowfox110 BRONZE, SAN DIEGO, California
1 article 1 photo 0 comments

This diary belongs to:
Alex Frolo
April 15th 2010
I sit in the corner of my room listening to the sirens of the ambulances hurry down the street. Panting I start to cry knowing what happened and knowing it's my fault.

"Why was it her, why not me?" I cried to myself out loud.
I didn't really care if anyone heard me I was sad and I had a reason to be. I had just come from her house she fell down the stairs because I dropped a apple core but anyway she was my best friend since we were 7 and now we're both 13 that's 5 years of unforgettable memories and now I'm the only one that remembers. The only thing I can actually remember is see her leg twist and her head hit the banister and her body flop on the brown wooden floor. I can still hear her voice saying "who are you?" she scared me at first but then I made the big mistake of laughing and asking if she was kidding but when she said "please help me up so I can get to my sisters birth and I need to find my mom!" which is where she really scared my because her sister is six years old now that means that her memory lost the last six years and that means she doesn't remember me.

"Sweetie are you okay I heard you crying?" my mom asked me in her always sweet voice.

"No didn't you hear the ambulances?" I ask not remembering that she doesn't know what happened.

"No, I did hear them loud and clear. You have to be a little less sensitive it's a random person who's going to get better and you just feel the strong energy going around" my mom explained " I can't really blame you either, I was the same way when I was your age I was the most sensitive person I know and I felt the most energy than anyone in my family but I grew out of that when I was 17 and hopefully you will to."

She walked out looking a lot more grown up and responsible than the day before. Almost my whole life I looked at my mom like a teen because she would help me with homework and she would bike with Haylee and I but now before bed she seems like she was the smartest person in the world even though I know the smartest person is Stephen Hawking and Haylee would agree with me if she knew who I was. This is a photo of her before she lost her memory >

April 16th 2010
Today I visited Haylee at the hospital. She was acting weird like as if she was just born but then I remembered she remembers when she is six :’(. I do miss her so much and right now I need her I am now exactly a week away from being fourteen and four years away from when we going to be in college together but if she can’t remember me or anything she’s learned since she’ll be sent back to 1st grade and if she is sent that far back then she’ll never remember me or if she does she still won’t be able to go to college with me and I completely forgot about her broken leg, she has it in a sling and she won’t be able to walk till may 30th and that’s way too far away. But she is lucky kind of she got all her homework till then and everyday she’ll learn a lesson so she can do homework and be caught up and when she returns she’ll still be in crutches and I’ll have to be in every period with her and I guess that’s good but I don’t want to try keeping a six year old concentrated on geometry.
April 30th 2010
Sorry I didn’t write I guess I’ve been busy. Everyday people have asked where Haylee is and why she’s not at school and when I tell them they blame me even without me telling them what happened it’s kind of rude. One month till Haylee gets out of the hospital yay I’m so excited and yet terrified, I haven’t seen her since the 20th and they took pictures of everyone she knew and who they can get in contact with, and they are letting her remember everyone so she will know afterwards so that’s good but that also reminds me that I am now 14 and have been for a week now. So I guess that’s all I have to write about now. Hmm short entry.
May 13th 2010
Guess what! 17 more days till Haylee’s out of the hospital can’t wait XD.
May 27th 2010
3 more days I can’t wait 3 more days till she’s out and can walk and I can see her again yay can’t wait can’t wait yay 3 more days XDXDXDXDXDXD!!!!!!!!!!!
may 30th 2010
well um she's back and not really better than ever. She did remember me and all her other friends but um and she was caught up but just not the same I mean she's different and since there's only seven more days till summer break I don't get to actually get help her with homework and all that so um it's just weird but I’ve noticed that we are both growing older so I think I’m done with this diary business so I think this is going to be my second last entry my last one might be on the last day of school I think. So um yeah I think that's all for today so um unknown exit saying.
June 8th 2010
so happy last day of school so um Haylee is still acting weird and um she's a little more caught up and she understands but it's still weird and she still isn't sure I’m her real friend which I understand cause if it was me I wouldn't really know me that well either so um I guess this is my last entry and after this sentence this flash drive is going in the closet or maybe I should put this in a time capsule that sounds good so um bye to this flash drive see ya in 2017.





February 10th 2017
so I’m back as future you and I’m now 20 almost 21 on April 23rd so I know you said that you won't write anymore but I couldn’t help but write my very last entry and Haylee did get better and now she is still my best friend.


The author's comments:
this peice is on a fictionious character named alex frolo and a dramaful months while her friend is in the hospetal