Eating Disorders | Teen Ink

Eating Disorders

January 11, 2013
By Ariel3455 SILVER, Odessa, Texas
Ariel3455 SILVER, Odessa, Texas
5 articles 0 photos 4 comments

Favorite Quote:
"You made me clean my mirror and had me realize nothing is wrong with me" - Ariel


Ariel lay on the bed; she didn’t have anything better to do. She has been thinking about her self all day. She has noticed lately she’s been gaining a lot of weight. She waits for her boyfriend in his bedroom even though she is lying on his bed. Her stomach tensed up she knew what was coming when her boyfriend comes home. Same as her parents and grandparent’s even her own best friends grandma.
(Flashback)
She waits for her friend to come out of his classroom so they can walk together to the van where his grandmother was.
Hilda: Ariel you need to lose some weight.
Ariel: Frowns I know I have been getting bigger lately.
Hilda: The boys and me love you and when we say we love you, we mean it. You need to do it for the better of your self. The boys don’t want anything to happen to you.
Ariel: yeah I know I will be going to a doctor soon.
Hilda: that’s good
She looks over to her best friend seeing his face he looked sad and shocked that his grandmother would say anything to me about that. She smiles and tells them she has to go. She needs to go to work.

Her boyfriend opened the door to his room; Ariel pretended to close her eyes and that she was asleep just so she didn’t have to talk to him. He drops his bags on the floor he had shopping bags, which was strang he never went shopping with out her. He takes his shoes off and takes his shirt off while holding his undershirt down. He gets on the bed and lies behind Ariel. Touching her Ariel and pushing it back. She enjoyed it when he had pushed her hair back. He puts his hand on her arm and pulls her closer and researches over and kisses her cheek. He whispers in her ear “I love you” he lets go of her arm and watches her go back to how she laid before he kissed her cheek. He reaches to her feet and drags the blanket up and covers him along with Ariel he settles down and puts his arm around her. Now she really had to go to sleep she could Anthony was tired and wanted to sleep because of how his voice sounded.

She wakes up and looks at the clock it was only 7 A.M. she turns and looks over to the side where Anthony laid at when she ended up falling asleep but he was no where to be found. The bed had got cold so he has been gone for a while. She gets up, feeling her warm feet on the cold floor. She walks to the door she opens it and looks around the living room. Yet Anthony wasn’t anywhere in sight. She walks to the kitchen, he’s not in there. She goes wondering in every room in the house and he is not there. His phone is on the dining room table along with hers.

She touch’s her phone so the screen will light up, she unlocks it and sees what was the last thing he got on was her texting message’s from her ex boyfriend Josh. She reads it out loud “Hey Ariel, I have missed you so much. I am so sorry that we had got into a huge fight when we broke up is there any possible way maybe we will be back together?”

She drops the phone back on the table and walks over to the TV she pushes the button and turns it on. Grabbing the remote from the sofa putting it on encore. What was on was “A Walk To Remember” she begins to watch the movie.
She feels a little light headed she hasn’t eat since yesterday at school with her best friend David.
“Oh well sucks for me I am not going to eat.” I sigh and look at my legs hating them with all my might. “Why in world do I have to be so big and fat” I start feeling a little mad. I squish my hands feeling my nails going to my hand. She looks at the clock now it was 10:30 A.M. “Where and the hell is Anthony!” she screams at herself.
Her stomach starts groaning at her. Making her self more mad.
“You are not going to eat today” she punches her self in her tummy. Feeling the pain coming inside her stomach from the punch she threw at herself she puts her arms around her and starts to cry.
Three hours later

Anthony unlocks the door to the house and opens the door seeing Ariel on the sofa passed out. He walks over to Ariel putting his hand against her forehead. “She feels hot, she is having a fever” he picks her up putting his arm around her neck and the other under her knees carrying her to the bedroom. He lays her down on the bed against the wall where he always went to sleep at, during the night. He covers her with the blanket that has a lion walking on the front of a dessert the color was blue and that was Ariel’s favorite color and that blanket was her childhood memories.

A few hours have passed and Anthony is lying on the bed watching ‘Family Guy’ while Ariel is still asleep he is waiting for her to wake up. He hears someone knocking at the door he gets up putting his flip-flops on grabbing his shirt from the edge of the bed. While putting his shirt on he looks at Ariel one more time he walks to the door and opens the door and shuts it quietly so he wouldn’t wake Ariel up. He walks down the hallway to the door and wonders who is at the door


The author's comments:
This is actually real but some are not real I want people to tell me what they think before I write more