Chapter 1 :Katy's going to leave us | Teen Ink

Chapter 1 :Katy's going to leave us

By dallasluv09 SILVER, Beatrice, Nebraska
dallasluv09 SILVER, Beatrice, Nebraska

don't mess with texas.

I was a misunderstood teenager. I lived with her father and m y idiotic step mother .who was so despite to be like me. She would ground me just to be able to know that I was there and not trying to get away. I was at school one day when she got an offer I couldn’t refuse. The school offered students on honor roll a trip to China. When I got home that night he told her “I don’t see why not it would be a good experience for you.” Just then Alexia (step mother) came home and said “I caught that last part and she is not going to china!” I gave my dad an angry look and ran up to my room. I called her best friend “It’s so stupid I worked my ass off to make honor roll and she won’t let me go. But I’m going any way I got a passport and she can’t stop me.” Her dad and Alexia came up to her room. He spoke “Honey we were talking about it and your too young to go to china.” I screamed “I hate you guys ever since you married that b**** I haven’t been able to go out with my friends. And guess what I’m going and you can’t stop me because I’m already registered end of story.” They left and I started to pack because I left in 3 days. It was a long 3 days but when it came time to go to china I felt bad that I yelled at my dad. Alexia not so much. I was in the airport when I called my dad. He answered “Hi Katy you haven’t left yet?” I replied “I just wanted to say I’m sorry for yelling at you. But I will call you when I get in a promise I love you.” She could hear a faint I Love you too.

i had a dream like this one night so it was some good insperation.