Alchemy's Heart | Teen Ink

Alchemy's Heart

By DarknessForever13 SILVER, Gainesville, Texas
DarknessForever13 SILVER, Gainesville, Texas

Quoth the Raven: "Nevermore!"
"What's right isn't always popular, but what's popular isn't always right." - Unknown

She was innocent and pure, never loved a soul in her life, and then she met him, the boy named Alphonse Bluestone, the boy with eyes so blue, the ocean was put to shame, and hair so black, the grim reaper's cloak seemed gray. He smiled at her everyday, and gave her sweet kisses that meant the world to her, and then one day, he changed, he yelled and screamed, saying she was nothing. It hurt, but she was naive and ignorant, and choose to stay with him. Somedays were bad, others were a dream. Then he snapped. He slapped her in the face so hard, it threw her against the wall, "Alphonse, stop, what has happened to you?"
"I am a soul gatherer, Alchemy, I always have been, and you are my final soul." He grew claws so long and sharp, it was surreal. They pierced her chest and ripped out her heart. She feel to the ground, gasping for breath, and although there was a gapping hole in her chest, she spoke while she stared at the beating heart in his clawed hands, "It always did belong to you, Alphonse." Then her world went black.

on Feb. 26 2012 at 6:05 pm
justjosie PLATINUM, Scottsburg, Indiana

"Love a girl who writes,
and live her many lives;
you have yet to find her,
beneath her words of guise."

This is very unique and different from anything I've read before, I can't wait for more.

on Oct. 28 2010 at 8:26 am
Animanora1608 BRONZE, London, Other

'determmination is fuel like no other'

i look forward to it! also, i'd be glad if you could take a look at my work XD

on Oct. 25 2010 at 2:33 pm

Quoth the Raven: "Nevermore!"

Thank you, I am glad you enjoyed it. I am going to post another story about Alchemy. It consists of her afterlife and weather or not she will forgive or hate the man who took her future from her. I will contact you if it gets submitted. I also have a couple of other stories on here you might like, Survival is Rebellion, and Love is Betrayal, Betrayal is Love. I would be eternally grateful if you could leave a comment. 

on Oct. 23 2010 at 3:33 pm
Animanora1608 BRONZE, London, Other

'determmination is fuel like no other'

really beautiful! it's almost like he didn't even have to try that hard-really great writing! :)