Ultimate Form | Teen Ink

Ultimate Form

By Steven_Hyde GOLD, Auburn, New York
Steven_Hyde GOLD, Auburn, New York

"Just Do It"
- Nike
"An eye for an eye only makes the world blind"
- Ghandi

Today I am learning about my ultimate form.. I have to focus on my inner peace.. which is quite difficult because I have know Idea how to channel my focus on my inner peace. So I have to “Meditate” which is very boring.. So instead of “Ummmming” I’m going to make up a beat..

Apparently I’m not supposed to do that.. I learned that the hard way.. I got beat in the head with a stick.. It hurt really bad.. I almost turned around and beat the crap out of the high councilmen But I didn’t because I learned how to channel my inner peace.. Then the high councilmen said “excellent!” “You have learned how to channel your inner peace”

I got happy and went off minding my own business.. When all of a sudden, out of nowhere a colossal beast came out with a huge “ROAR” I jumped up and ran.. I thought to myself.. Why don’t I just transform and fight the beast.. After all I almost won that one fight..

So I decided to transform into my Wolf state and fought. I fought and I fought and I fought.. Until it was just too much.. Then when I couldn’t take anymore fighting. I thought to myself.. “WAIT! What about my ultimate form?” So I went and hid from this hideous beast and I channeled all of my inner peace and I focused it all into my ultimate form.. When He found me.. But I transformed just in time.. I swung my right claw at the beasts face. He flew backwards and looked at me in a pit of rage..

I looked back at him with pride and let out a huge roar.. And I ran towards him and he took off I chased him down.. I jumped on his back and bit him in the back of his neck. He went down with a mighty roar.. And he went silent. I had thought that I had won be he stood up and ran off..

I decided not to chase him because it was getting late. So I went home.

on Mar. 27 2014 at 10:02 am
Demoderby PLATINUM, Pontiac, Illinois

All that we see or dream is but a dream within a dream
-Edgar Allen Poe

love the ending, it was pretty funny.

on Mar. 24 2014 at 9:41 am
Emayen_Laweit_Ryuzaki SILVER, Denver, Colorado

The first to apologize is the bravest. The first to forgive is the strongest. The first to forget is the happiest. - unknown
no matter how gifted you are you alone can not change the world... but that's what makes it so special. - L

Love it! nice job! and then ending made me laugh I dont know why haha.