Speed Trial.. | Teen Ink

Speed Trial..

By Steven_Hyde GOLD, Auburn, New York
Steven_Hyde GOLD, Auburn, New York

"Just Do It"
- Nike
"An eye for an eye only makes the world blind"
- Ghandi

Todays trial is the speed trial. I can't wait! It will be so fun. I have to to do exactly as the speed teacer shows me.. they call him that because he's the fastest in the entire pack.. He goes about 130 mph!! I thought to myself "Man that's impressive.." So i've started to run.. I go about 80 mph so far.. The speed Insructor said that my speed was quite impressive. I got so happy that I couldn't control my self! Until the high council had slapped me in the back of my head

. I stopped and looked at him.. He gave me a snarl.. I knew he was stronger than me.. But not for long. I will become the strongest werewolfe in the entire nation.. I will show him..

The next morning i woke up.. We were still working on speed.. I was still working on mastering my transformation. But I can get in and out very easily. And I'm still trying to work on my speed. My fastest time still is 80 mph.. today imgoing to try and hit 120 mph..

Okay so today i hit 100 mph.. Not what I intended but that's still pretty fast.. Plus the High Council members thought it was pretty impressive, I thought it was impressive I mean I'm still a little new at this whole werewolf thing.. The high Council member said even though you're new at this doesn't mean I can't Improve my speed and stamina.

one month later, I hit 174.5 mph! I was super happy with my progress. Even The highest of the Council members were impressed.. They had said that, that was the new speed record. i beat it by .5 mph.. I was so happy i couldn't stand still. I wanted to do more running.. I thought I have to do it.. Nothing is stopping me from doing it.. So I asked the members of the high council if I coud go again.. They had said they had no problem with it.. I ran this time i hit two-hundred mph.. I was so psyched. Then I got hungry so I decided to go hunting. But i didn't tell anyone where I was going and it took me a while to get back.. I think i was lost.. So my mom had sent out a crew of tracker wolves to look for me.

When they had found me they told me to get back to where I was supposed to be.. I had told them that I was a little lost.. They looked at each other and let out a big laugh! I looked at them and I said.. "You know I'm still stronger than you.. I can still kill you in seconds." They immediatly stopped laughing.. I said "That's what I thought. Now take me home." We went home.

The High Council looked pretty upset. I apologized and went on doing my business. They didn't say another word about it..

on Mar. 13 2014 at 12:50 pm
Emayen_Laweit_Ryuzaki SILVER, Denver, Colorado

The first to apologize is the bravest. The first to forgive is the strongest. The first to forget is the happiest. - unknown
no matter how gifted you are you alone can not change the world... but that's what makes it so special. - L

good job!! another good story nice job buddy (: