University of New Hampshire | Teen Ink

University of New Hampshire MAG

By Anonymous

    Durham, NH: From the moment I set foot on the rural New England campus, I knew UNH could bemy home for the next four years. I need the one-on-one attention of a smallcollege with the activities of a large university, and this is possible at theUniversity of New Hampshire.

With a 14:1 student to faculty ratio,students are not simply numbers. All professors are accessible for questions,both in and outside the classroom. Although 10,000 undergraduates and 1,700graduate students make their homes here, UNH takes pride in its close-knitcommunity.

With more than 100 majors, UNH is sure to offer classes in yourarea of interest. You will be thoroughly prepared for a career in your field, asyou gain first-hand experience in an internship or study abroadprogram.

The University of New Hampshire caters to every student, with 72clubs and 24 Division I athletic teams.

The residence halls house between45 and 600 students; each is fully equipped with laundry and vending facilities,TV and study lounges, and in-room telephone, cable and internet access.

If you're looking for a place where you can reach your full potentialwhile preparing for your career, the University of New Hampshire could be it!


Reviewed in 2000