Emmanuel College | Teen Ink

Emmanuel College MAG

Boston, MA: Emmanuel College is a small, vibrant school in the Fenway area of Boston. Surrounded by other colleges and just down the street from landmarks like Fenway Park and the Museum of Fine Arts, Emmanuel College is ideally located.

Founded in 1919 by the Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur, Emmanuel has been growing at an extraordinary pace after becoming coed in 2000. Much of the 17-acre campus has been renovated, including the Jean Yawkey Center, which boasts a new cafeteria, student lounge and fitness center. While the college has grown, it still retains a welcoming and personal feel.

Emmanuel offers over 20 majors and the ability to create your own if they do not have exactly what you are looking for. The college is also a member of the Colleges of the Fenway Consortium, which includes Simmons, Massachusetts College of Art, Wentworth Institute, Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Wheelock College and allows students to cross-register for classes. In addition, Emmanuel has recently begun an internship program with Merck & Co. so science majors can intern at a respected research laboratory.

With 1,500 undergrads, Emmanuel College is a close-knit campus with a major city at its doorstep. Go to emmanuel.edu and find out more.

i love this !

ECSaint713 said...
on Dec. 30 2011 at 12:44 am
I'm a freshman this year at Emmanuel and I adore it. The campus is cozy and welcoming and the professors are brilliant. Going to EC has been one of the greatest decisions I have ever made!!!