Value of Time | Teen Ink

Value of Time

By Saleha SILVER, Karachi, Other
Saleha SILVER, Karachi, Other

It is both a blessing and a curse to feel everything so very deeply.

There's a saying, "Time once gone can never come back". The saying is indeed true. No one on this earth has the ability to go back in time or bring back the time which has passed. Time is something very precious. Our Almighty God has made every thing perfect, everything's on time.

Time can also be defined as the three stages birth, growth and death. There's a fixed time for everything. A premature baby stays in his mother's womb for 9months. Then gets birth and then starts his growing period and becomes an adult at a certain age. And later on, he loses all his energy and mentally prepares himself for death. A human life span is indeed short but can be made long if he uses every single minute of his life fruitfully. People do not waste time, time do that. They are plenty of people who either kill their time or do nothing and regret it later. Time is money, it should not be wasted. Time management can also be observed in big competitions of life. One must be wise enough to spend his time.

Time is a big cure for wounds. As time passes, everything goes back to its normal position and all the wounds are healed. Time is indeed the best medicine. Time also is a great teacher. It teaches what studies and books cannot. As it is a nature of human that he does not understands until or unless he goes through some experience, so with the passage of time an individual grows. The growth gives experience. And experience helps one to make decisions. So indirectly, time teaches one to be prudent and shrewd. Someone has rightly said, "The way we spend our time defines who we are."