Aish | Teen Ink

Aish

By amailk, Mississauga ON, Other
amailk, Mississauga ON, Other

Similar images

This art/photo has 7 comments.

on Jan. 14 2012 at 11:14 pm
HaagenDazzle BRONZE, Fargo, North Dakota

"The mother art is architecture. Without an architecture of our own, we have no soul of our own civilization." Frank Lloyd Wright

That's really beautiful! I love the shading-it really adds a dramatic effect to the face and the dark background. Check out my work and tell me what you think. Thanks and keep up the great work!

Gnosis said...
on Mar. 5 2011 at 12:58 am
I like the dramaic difference and use in color. It really makes the shadows stand out and gives the subject a unique definition. Even though the shades are so starkly different, they tie into one another and create a uniformity throughout the piece.

marei2331 said...
on Jan. 31 2011 at 8:16 pm
marei2331, Lubbock, Texas

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others, for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness, and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.

Wow this is very, very well done! Keep it up!!!!

. said...
on Dec. 12 2010 at 7:52 am
I have looked through some of your works on here and so far this is my favorite of yours. You can go really far with this talent of yours and I expect great things from you.

Laine said...
on Feb. 13 2010 at 12:48 pm
I have looked at this picture as well as others that you have done and you are very talented!

on Jan. 2 2010 at 5:22 pm
justbreathe.... BRONZE, N/a, South Carolina

No matter how bad things get, there is always something that you don\'t know about just yet.

That girl is really talented.

maya123 said...
on May. 20 2009 at 7:34 am
You have a great talent!

Smith Summer

Parkland Speaks

Campus Compare