Girl Playing | Teen Ink

Girl Playing

By Lillith BRONZE, Frankfort, Kentucky
Lillith BRONZE, Frankfort, Kentucky

Half of the modern drugs could well be thrown out of the window, except that the birds might eat them.
Dr. Martin Henry Fischer

Tags: Kids

Similar images

This photo has 5 comments.

blondie707 SILVER, Eureka, California

no boy is worth your tears and the one who is wont make you cry.

i'm new to this site and i have a log in thing, but i'm sooo amazed at all the beautiful pictures, i thought i was good at photography for just being in high school but wow.

Lillith BRONZE said...
Lillith BRONZE, Frankfort, Kentucky

Dr. Martin Henry Fischer

YAY! I'm so excited! lol.

evie428 BRONZE said...
evie428 BRONZE, Ontario, Other

"Writing a novel is not merely going on a shopping expedition across the border to an unreal land: it is hours and years spent in the factories, the streets, the cathedrals of the imagination."

Thanks! It's always great to hear that people are liking something that you wrote! The second part should be coming really soon! :)

Lillith BRONZE said...
Lillith BRONZE, Frankfort, Kentucky

Dr. Martin Henry Fischer

Thank you for commenting and I'm glad you liked it!

The funny thing is, is that this girl was never in any danger. All the caution tape was for was for a booth to get tickets at. I did want to get a dangerous feeling so I got in a position where the booth was out of the frame.

I also read your story. It was really good I'm looking forward to reading what is coming next!

evie428 BRONZE said...
on Dec. 18 2009 at 8:03 am
evie428 BRONZE, Ontario, Other

Wow I like this one . . . you can feel a dangerous tension in the air! Check out my sci-fi/fantasy story "The Traveller's Story"