Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > New Plant

New Plant

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own now!

TheaMcknightThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 12:55 pm
I will definitely consider that for the next time I visit this park!

reach4marsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Oct. 29 at 10:28 am
I love the close up shot! It would be nice if you tried changing the photo to meet the requirements of the 'rule of thirds', but it is a wonderful nature shot!

TheaMcknightThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 12:50 pm
Yes, the rule of thirds is a nice rule sometimes, however for this shot I really was going for more of a close-up image.

today at 12:51 pm
Thanks for the suggestion though! :)