Sun | Teen Ink

Sun

By xkh143 GOLD, Sandy Hook, Connecticut
xkh143 GOLD, Sandy Hook, Connecticut

Similar images

This photo has 3 comments.

Setizia GOLD said...
Setizia GOLD, Darnestown, Maryland

The purpose of life is to search eternally for the purpose of life

I'm pretty sure the lack of focus was purposeful...like when you're looking up into the sky and it's too bright, you can't really see anything. People do go crazy with hope, and I think that's a part of the message. Really like it :)

Elric said...
Elric, Aurora, Colorado

“Life is like a box of crayons. Most people are the 8 color boxes, but what you're really looking for are the 64 color boxes with the sharpeners on the back. I fancy myself to be a 64 color box, though I've got a few missing. It's okay though, because I've got some more vibrant colors like periwinkle at my disposal. I have a bit of a problem though in that I can only meet the 8 color boxes. Does anyone else have that problem? I mean there are so many different colors of life, of feeling, of articulation. So when I meet someone who's an 8 color type...I'm like, hey girl, Magenta! and she's like, oh, you mean purple! and she goes off on her purple thing, and I'm like, no I want Magenta!”

A little bit out of focus. Maybe if the sunflower was in focus and the background was white it would look better. Keep taking pictures though. -Elric

Alex Coleman said...
Alex Coleman, Mesa, Arizona
OOF, noisy, and lacking in contrast