Bliss! | Teen Ink

Bliss!

By JoyetaGhosh BRONZE, kolkata, Other
JoyetaGhosh BRONZE, Kolkata, Other

Always have a book at hand, in the parlor, on the table, for the family; a book of condensed thought and striking anecdote, of sound maxims and truthful apothegms. It will impress on your own mind a thousand valuable suggestions, and teach your children a thousand lessons of truth and duty. Such a book is a casket of jewels for your housebold. - Tryon Edwards

At the Indian Botanical Garden.

Similar images

This photo has 6 comments.

on Mar. 11 2014 at 10:50 am
JoyetaGhosh BRONZE, Kolkata, Other

Thank You.

on Mar. 11 2014 at 10:49 am
JoyetaGhosh BRONZE, Kolkata, Other

Thank You. :)

on Mar. 11 2014 at 10:48 am
JoyetaGhosh BRONZE, Kolkata, Other

Thank You. :)

on Feb. 17 2014 at 9:45 am
mbrawner413 BRONZE, Ledyard, Connecticut

"Those who don't try, will never succeed"

this is amazing!  

crazyzm BRONZE said...
on Feb. 11 2014 at 11:28 am
crazyzm BRONZE, Greensboro, North Carolina

"I hated every moment of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.'"
-Muhammad Ali

I agree with Ultimatebookworm, this is such a great shot!

Ultimatebookworm BRONZE, Oceanside, California

"Live long, and prosper."-Spock :)
"I am no bird; and no net ensnares me; I am a free human being with an independent will."-Charlotte Bronte
"A ruffled mind makes a restless pillow."-Charlotte Bronte
"Men judge us by the success of our efforts. God looks at the efforts themselves."
-Charlotte Bronte

"The cleverest of all, in my opinion, is the man who calls himself a fool at least once a month."
-Fyodor Dostoevsky

"It takes people a long time to learn the difference between talent and genius, especially ambitious young men and women."
-Louisa May Alcott

Absolutely beautiful.