Brooklyn Girl | Teen Ink

Brooklyn Girl

By Eternally17 SILVER, Dubai, Other
Eternally17 SILVER, Dubai, Other

"There exists no heaven and no hell, nothing to look forward to after we have gone to ashes; live every moment NOW, and make things happen the way you want to in this lifetime; not the next."

Because that's what life is for the working middle-class girl; A riot of colours she must find her way through.

Similar images

This art has 11 comments.

Randamu said...
Randamu, Helendale, California

"For God so loved the world (you) that He gave His only begotten Son (Jesus), that whoever believes in Him should not perish (in Hell) but have everlasting life (in Heaven)." -John 3:16

you're welcome :)

Eternally17 SILVER, Dubai, Other

Thanks a tonne! :)

Randamu said...
Randamu, Helendale, California

I really love the colors on this one! Awesome work :D

on Aug. 7 2010 at 8:15 am
Eternally17 SILVER, Dubai, Other

Thank you very much :)

L.T.A SILVER said...
L.T.A SILVER, Hammond, Indiana

All of the animals except for man know that the principle business of life is to enjoy it.-- Samuel Butler

that's amazing. the way the colors swirl.....Amazing

on Jun. 20 2010 at 2:01 am
Eternally17 SILVER, Dubai, Other

Thanks! That's what I like most about it too, the pastel swirls of blues and violets! :)

on Jun. 20 2010 at 12:53 am
...PensiveGurl... PLATINUM, Aurora, Colorado

You get ideas from daydreaming. You get ideas from being bored. You get ideas all the time. The only difference between writers and other people is we notice when we're doing it- Neil Gaiman.
Who are you to be who you are?-Le'Na Pernell

she's so pretty and the swirls of blues and purples really blend well. nice job.

on Jun. 19 2010 at 10:42 am
Eternally17 SILVER, Dubai, Other

Many thanks! :D

on Jun. 19 2010 at 10:27 am
coinkedink BRONZE, San Marcos, California
ya, this is really beautiful!!!

on Jun. 17 2010 at 2:51 am
Eternally17 SILVER, Dubai, Other

Thank you! Glad you liked it :)

NEIL 10! said...
on Jun. 17 2010 at 2:27 am

WAOO!.......wonderfully done

very elegany :)