Orange | Teen Ink

Orange

By CrystalBlood SILVER, Clinton, Connecticut
CrystalBlood SILVER, Clinton, Connecticut

"I'd formulated a plan. If you can define a plan as 'a loose sequence of manifestly inadequate observations and conjectures, held together by panic, indecision, and ignorance'? If so, it was a very good plan."

Tags: Objects

Similar images

This art has 9 comments.

on Dec. 10 2014 at 1:46 pm
RedHadan BRONZE, New York, New York

Yes: I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can only find her way by moonlight, and her punishment is that she sees the dawn before the rest of the world.

Love the texture and how you used opposite colors for the backround making the orange of the orange stand out more.

AlaNova ELITE said...
on Jul. 9 2014 at 11:41 am
AlaNova ELITE, Naperville, Illinois

Dalai Lama said, "There are only two days in the year that nothing can be done. One is called YESTERDAY and the other is called TOMORROW, so today is the right day to love, believe, do, and mostly live..."

Oh my goodness, this is absolutely ravishing. The texture (that resembles an orange so much I wish oranges were actually all that perfect and ripe) and the coloring, and the shadows...it's all absolutely fantastic. Bravissima. :) 

on Nov. 14 2013 at 11:45 pm
Deej6595 BRONZE, Billerica, Massachusetts

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference.

Very beautiful texture.

on Dec. 28 2011 at 11:14 am
beautifulspirit PLATINUM, Alpharetta, Georgia

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
--Eleanor Roosevelt

So realistic~ I like it very much.

Aksu5 BRONZE said...
on Dec. 24 2011 at 5:13 pm
Aksu5 BRONZE, Ventnor, New Jersey

"The Purpose of Existence is To Understand Existence Itself"

This is beautiful! :O

on Dec. 9 2011 at 2:51 pm

Thank you :D It is in oil paint

on Dec. 9 2011 at 2:51 pm

Thank you so much!

LOllyLucy said...
on Nov. 22 2011 at 9:46 am
YOu are such a well painter. I myself as an artist and sold many paintings, would love to paint a piece like this. You have given me an idea. Thankyou and keep painting one's like this. Again, keep painting because more people should be given the chance to see your work.

Moldova said...
on Oct. 10 2011 at 4:44 pm
Moldova, Whiting, New Jersey

That's kickin'

OOHH WOW I loveee this!
What did you use? Acrylic?