Release | Teen Ink

Release

By AnonymousTillYouKnowMe, Bucks, Other
AnonymousTillYouKnowMe, Bucks, Other

The image is of my friend Jess and is partly 3D, created using a board for the painting and a base, different coloured strings and several paper aeroplanes each with different feelings written all over them. The piece is one of my final pieces for year 12 A level art and our topic was 'covert and obscured', I explored 'hidden feelings' and the image represents a person releasing all of those feelings at once, in the form of the paper aeroplanes.

Similar images

This art has 4 comments.

AlaNova ELITE said...
on Jul. 2 2014 at 9:32 am
AlaNova ELITE, Naperville, Illinois

Dalai Lama said, "There are only two days in the year that nothing can be done. One is called YESTERDAY and the other is called TOMORROW, so today is the right day to love, believe, do, and mostly live..."

There's creative in it, expression, playfulness, and all out amazing written all over it. Seriously love your artwork! Bravissima!! - Ala Nova :) 

irena23 BRONZE said...
irena23 BRONZE, Oak Park, California
Wow this is definitely won of the coolest things I've seen! Definitely inspiring me to try new things :)

kingofwriters BRONZE, DeWitt, Michigan

"Books are a uniquely portable magic." - Stephen King

I love books, and I love technology, but I don't want to see the latter overwhelm the former. I just think books are meant to be pages you turn, not screens you scroll through.

You are a really creative artist! Your paintings are definitely some of the best I've seen on this site, if not THE best!

natart BRONZE said...
natart BRONZE, Danville, California
mind blown. how do you think of these ideas?