All Nonfiction Bullying Books Academic Author Interviews Celebrity interviews College Articles College Essays Educator of the Year Heroes Interviews Memoir Personal Experience Sports Travel & CultureAll Opinions Bullying Current Events / Politics Discrimination Drugs / Alcohol / Smoking Entertainment / Celebrities Environment Love / Relationships Movies / Music / TV Pop Culture / Trends School / College Social Issues / Civics Spirituality / Religion Sports / Hobbies
- Summer Guide
- College Guide
- Author Interviews
- Celebrity interviews
- College Articles
- College Essays
- Educator of the Year
- Personal Experience
- Travel & Culture
- Current Events / Politics
- Drugs / Alcohol / Smoking
- Entertainment / Celebrities
- Love / Relationships
- Movies / Music / TV
- Pop Culture / Trends
- School / College
- Social Issues / Civics
- Spirituality / Religion
- Sports / Hobbies
- Community Service
- Letters to the Editor
- Pride & Prejudice
- What Matters
Poetry Contest: Family Traditions!
Are you a teen poet? Here’s a contest for you! In 100 words or less, tell us about your Favorite Family Traditions — in the style of a poem!
Teen Ink wants to start the year off learning about your Favorite Family Traditions (e.g. Summer trips to the lake, listening to old Beatles albums with grandpa, Sunday spaghetti nights, etc.). You may even be published in the April 2022 issue of Teen Ink magazine! Five honorable mentions and one winner will be featured in our digital magazine. The winner will also receive a $25 Amazon gift card!
Deadline: January 31st, 2022
- Submissions should relate to the topic (Your Favorite Family Traditions)
- Teen Ink will only consider entries by teens
- No inappropriate content
- There is no limit to the number of pieces you can submit!
- Submissions must be 100 words or less
- Be creative; test your limits; use your fantastic poet skills!
- Submit entries through our website. All entries submitted to Teen Ink are automatically considered for the poetry contest. See our submission guidelines for more information.
- To make sure your submissions are included in the contest, include "2022 Traditions Contest" in the first part of your submission’s title (e.g., 2022 Traditions Contest: Dinner at Granny’s).
- You will be published online and your poem will be featured in Teen Ink magazine!
- The overall winner will receive a $25 Amazon gift card!