Arcadia University

This Summer I had the opportunity to take a class at Arcadia University in Glenside, PA. This was one of the greatest experiences of my life. The class I took, Frontiers in Astronomy, was a small class with only 7 other people and the teacher was amazing. The campus is beautiful and I enjoyed going there for my class. Arcadia is located about a half-hour from the city of Philadelphia and there is a train station down the street to get there even faster. The suburb that Arcadia is located in has many attraction such as a mall 15 minutes away, an ice skating rink 10 minutes away and several shops leading up to the campus. Arcadia is a wonderful college and I would recommend it 100%.

jellyjenn12291 said...
Congrats on getting your article published.

MonkeyMel1003 said...
I'm happy my work was published, but I guess whoever put it up mistook this for a summer program. I am a high school student who got to take a class over the summer at this college with other college students. This is not a summer program for high school students, it was an actual class during the college's summer term. I was the only person from a high school in the class. Just to clarify.