Top Voted Program Articles

Click HERE to see some of the best summer programs available.

Here are the top voted program articles:

voted
#1
Center For Talented Youth This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
   This summer I attended the Center for Talented Youth (C. T.Y.) summer program. C.T.Y. is run by Johns Hopkins University for students between the ages of thirteen and seventeen, who qualify by earning high scores on the SATs in... (more »)
Subsection: Summer Program Reviews   38 comments
voted
#2
Oxford Royale Academy This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
     Last summer, I decided to explore the world outside the UnitedStates. One of my teachers recommended a program at Oxford University, but I was skeptical. ThoughI didn’t know much about England, I always imagined... (more »)
Subsection: Summer Program Reviews   8 comments
voted
#3
Harvard Summer Program This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
   Have you ever had one of those summers that you know you'll never forget? Yeah, well me too. I've actually had more than one. At this writing, I am a senior and have spent every summer since the end of seventh grade at various... (more »)
Subsection: Summer Program Reviews   3 comments
voted
#4
Rockette Summer Intensive This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
     When I was 12, I saw the Radio City Rockette Christmas Spectacular and as a dancer, it was a major inspiration. The Rockettes are my epitome of grace, beauty and talent. After watching them perform, I knew what I... (more »)
Subsection: Summer Program Reviews   6 comments
voted
#5
Duke Young Writers' Camp This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
   Every year, hundreds of students flock to the Duke Young Writers' Camp in Durham, NC, and come back with an understanding of many things in addition to writing. Of course, these discoveries are often reflected in campers'... (more »)
Subsection: Summer Program Reviews   12 comments
voted
#6
Exploration Summer Programs This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
     It all started when I saw a bright orange envelope mixed in with my mail. It definitely grabbed my attention and I ripped it open to find brochures about a summer program for teenagers entering grades 10-12. The... (more »)
Subsection: Summer Program Reviews   5 comments
voted
#7
People To People This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
   One of my most memorable summers was my trip down under to New Zealand and Australia when I had the opportunity to be a part of the People To People Youth Science Student Ambassador Exchange program. Founded by President Dwight... (more »)
Subsection: Summer Program Reviews   13 comments
voted
#8
Bennington July Program This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
   The Bennington July Program is a month-long thing where you go and immerse yourself in learning, whatever it is you want to learn. It's good. It's at Bennington College, and it's for people who are ages 15-18. I'm not going to... (more »)
voted
#9
Exploration This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
   ExplorationFor two 3-week sessions every summer, the Exploration Program rules over Wellesley's beautiful campus, filling it with 800 high school students from 40 states and 30 foreign countries. Like many other summer programs,... (more »)
voted
#10
Supercamp This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
   SuperCamp was one of the greatest learning experiences of my life, aside from being the greatest camp experience I've ever had. I went to the camp in California. (SuperCamp is offered at a number of places including Westfield... (more »)
Subsection: Summer Program Reviews   2 comments
voted
#11
Cornell University Summer College This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
   Cornell University Summer CollegeWilliam Shakespeare once noted, "We know what we are, but know not what we may be." That quotation seems especially apt to me because it sums up the prevailing attitude at Cornell University... (more »)
voted
#12
Summer In New York: A Pre-College Program -... This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
   For many high school students, summer vacation is a time for reuniting with camp friends, working at the local ice cream shop, or just lazily lying on the beach. However, while these summertime activities are valuable in certain... (more »)
voted
#13
Harvard Summer School This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
   The long line of people stretch out in front of me as I register for my summer class schedule. "Away from home for eight whole weeks. Hooray!"I walk to my dorm on the third floor and heft my bedding onto the top bunk of... (more »)
Subsection: Summer Program Reviews   1 comment
voted
#14
Student Trooper Program This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
     New Braintree, MA: My father is alieutenant in the Massachusetts State Police and has always wanted me tofollow in his footsteps. The state police have a week-long programdesigned to give high-school students an... (more »)
Subsection: Summer Program Reviews   7 comments
voted
#15
U.S. Space and Rocket Center Space Camp This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
     Huntsville, AL: To any future astronauts out there, let me say that it was not all fun and games at Space Camp. After leaving the tiny Huntsville airport, the week began with two hours of waiting in a hall so all... (more »)
Subsection: Summer Program Reviews   4 comments
voted
#16
Teen Ink London Writing Program This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
     Last year, I was searching for writing contests to enter as part of a creative-writing class assignment. I happened upon a nonprofit organization called The Young Authors Foundation that publishes a magazine written by and for teens. I... (more »)