ACA’s summer programs prepares middle and high school students for an enriching experience with unmatched courses, ACT/SAT prep, and activities on UCLA and University of Wisconsin-Madison campuses, and abroad in Florence and Barcelona. Read More!
American Collegiate Adventures and its’ ACA Summer programs provide middle school and high school students an unforgettable opportunity to attend enrichment summer programs throughout the world for the last 25 years with excellent safety and supervision. ACA Summer programs offer students a chance to pursue their passions, fulfill community service opportunities, earn college credits, experience a rewarding internship, travel, engage in exciting activities and excursions and make lifelong friends along the way!
ACA United States
The U.S. programs take place on the highly-regarded campuses of UCLA and University of Wisconsin-Madison. ACA Summer offers students a chance to explore college campuses and enriching courses in its 2, 3, and 4 week pre-college programs in two distinct locations: Los Angeles, California and Madison, Wisconsin.
ACA Summer also offers The College Advantage programs designed to prep students with the college admissions process held in Boston and Los Angeles. The programs include one-on-one counseling, on-sight university visits, workshops and writing classes, along with SAT and ACT prep.
- Students reside in the campus halls to fully immerse in college life with Full Accommodations
- Unmatched Course Options – Internships, Special Interests, ACT/SAT Prep, Athletics, Cultural Immersion, Community Service, Foreign Languages and more
- Unbeatable Personalized Attention from Outstanding Staff & Professional Instructors
- 9:1 Student to Staff Ratio 24/7
- Exciting Activities & Weekend Adventures are Always Included
ACA Summer currently hosts two international programs abroad in Florence, Italy and Barcelona, Spain available to high school students. ACA offers an added 5-day extension to the Greek Isles after course completion in both the Florence and Barcelona programs.
ACA Summer Florence allows students to take courses at the acclaimed
Accademia Europea school, where students can earn college credits while touring the birthplace
of the Renaissance in the Tuscan city!
- Weekend excursions to Rome, Venice, Viareggio, Pisa and the Amalfi Coast and Capri Excursion where you’ll visit Positano, Sorrento, Capri and Pompeii.
- You'll stay in a 14th-century building located adjacent to the renowned Piazza Republica, but has 21st-century style, featuring in-suite bathrooms, tv, telephones, housekeeping and air-conditioning!
- For dinner Monday through Friday, you’ll enjoy our exclusive Dining-on-the-Town-Plan, which lets you choose from a variety of ACA-selected restaurants – and it’s included in your tuition!
- As part of our commitment to student safety, ACA staff members live on every student-occupied floor and accompany students on all activities and excursions. ACA uses chartered coach and taxi services
Students who chose ACA Summer Barcelona will study at The International College of Barcelona for college
credits while visiting landmark sights in the culturally rich city.
- Weekend excursions to Tossa de Mar, Montserrat, Girona, Figueres, Sitges and Universal’s Port Aventura Amusement Park where you’ll discover the Spanish city with art, nature and a lot of fun!
- Students live and learn together, staying at the four-star Catalonia Barcelona Plaza Hotel, located right in the heart of Barcelona. It features in-suite bathrooms, TV, housekeeping and air condition!
- For dinner Monday through Friday, you’ll enjoy ACA’s exclusive Dining-on-the-Town-Plan, which lets you choose from a variety of ACA-selected restaurants – and it’s included in your tuition!
- As part of our commitment to student safety, ACA staff members live on every student-occupied floor and accompany students on all activities and excursions. ACA uses chartered coach and taxi services.