A unique boarding school experience for students from across the U.S. and the world, combining challenging academics with great athletics, performing and visual arts, and excursions across New England. Read More!
What’s the best kind of summer? One that’s both fun and intense, full of activities and friends, where you share countless experiences together-and where you also achieve far more than you thought you could.
Cushing Academy’s five-week Summer Session is this kind of summer. Students from across the country and all over the world come here in July to participate in one of our dynamic on-campus programs:
- Prep for Success (ages 12-13 - rising 7th and 8th graders)
- Studio Art (ages 13-18 - rising 8th through 12th graders)
- College Prep (ages 14-18 - rising 9th through 12th graders)
- Critical Skills Across the Curriculum (ages 14-18 - rising 9th through 12th graders)
- English as a Second Language (ages 14-18 - rising 9th through 12th graders)
In just five weeks, you’ll make tremendous academic or artistic progress while also enjoying arts and athletic electives, organized excursions around the region, and amazing new friendships that will last a lifetime. It’s exciting, it’s exhilarating - and it’ll give you a competitive edge. When it’s over, you won’t believe how much you’ve done. If you’d like to learn more, we’d love to hear from you!
(From www.cushing.org)Cushing Read More!