Visit this Website » Comments Reviews

8 Keys SuperCamp

Categories: Writing - All Genre, Sports / Boating / Riding, Academic / Pre-College

Ages: 14-18

Gender: Co-Ed

Type: Day Camp

More Information:
Visit this Website »

This academic camp program helps teens get ready for the world with learning and life skills that get you motivated to make things happen. Fun 7- and 10-day summer programs held on college campuses. Read More!

Comments about 8 Keys SuperCamp

Got something to say about 8 Keys SuperCamp?

zgldh said...
Feb. 6, 2012 at 3:02 am
Interesting, I'd like to know more.

khushi said...
Apr. 30, 2011 at 2:23 am
love this site

Reviews of 8 Keys SuperCamp

Did you go to 8 Keys SuperCamp? Click here to submit your review

Supercamp This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Information about 8 Keys SuperCamp

SuperCamp is the best academic, life, college prep and career skills summer camp for ages 11-18. We help students increase grades, confidence and motivation. Held at prestigious college campuses nationwide. Students experience a shift in learning through academic enrichment classes, exciting outdoor challenges, personal growth and character building exercises.

We empower students to…

·       Raise grades, self-confidence
        and motivation

·       Sharpen study skills and Intensify
        focus

·       Improve test results

·       Communicate more effectively

·       Resolve differences

·       Maintain positive relationships

·       Strengthen character

SuperCamp is a highly engaging program where teenagers acquire strategies for effective learning in all subjects, develop critical new skills in reading, writing, thinking, speaking, memory and note-taking, and build communication, leadership, relationship and career capabilities.

Held at a variety of prestigious college campuses nationwide and select global locations, SuperCamp empowers teens and prepares them for a life of excellence—personally, academically, and in their chosen path in life. Students experience a shift in learning through academic enrichment classes, exciting outdoor challenges, personal growth and character building exercises.

It’s renewed confidence emerging from a sense of team. It’s intense days of discovery and motivation from wake-up to lights-out. It’s a summer program taught by experts, offering skills that last a lifetime. Imagine the experience of success and growing confidence every step of the way. That’s SuperCamp!

In addition to academics, students build their confidence and motivation by learning to value themselves and realizing they can achieve anything they set their mind to. They also learn about effective communication and positive relationships with techniques to address conflict, apologize effectively, and take ownership for their actions.

Even with all this learning going on, SuperCamp is fun. Independent studies have found that a full 98% of our graduates continue to use the SuperCamp academic and personal growth skills to achieve success in their lives years after graduating.

Read More!