Teen Ink's exclusive interview with George Lucas George Lucas Interview George Lucas Video

Facebook Activity

Teen Ink on Twitter

Home > Advanced Search

Advanced Search Results

We found 2 items that match your search.
Switch to basic search »
Refine advanced search »
Results per page: Advanced search
  • Hot Topics > All Hot Topics
    Custom User Avatar
    When video games hit the shelves in 1978, nobody could have predicted the amount of violence that games would perform in the future. After all, graphics were limited to single colored square assortments and the most advanced sound effect was a series of beeps. It wasn’t until Mortal Kombat was rel...
  • Hot Topics > Health
    Custom User Avatar
    It is insane that the government is doing away with all of the candy, soda, and chips in America, and just because 25 percent of Americans are obese. There are still the other 75 percent of people, and most find it outrageous when the store no longer carries king-size candies. For starters, it is...

Launch Teen Ink Chat
Site Feedback